Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

'Palestinian Authority' and other Arab Muslims mourn Samir al-Kuntar

Greetings from London Heathrow where I can once again thank the Histadrut - Israel's General Labor Federation, which succeeded early this morning in extorting a 7.5% raise from Israel's hapless government - for messing up my travel plans. There was supposed to be a general strike at 6:00 am, and as a result I ended up on a different flight here than I had planned. Unfortunately, when the airline switched the flight, my reserved seat for the next flight was automatically canceled. Although I am on that flight, I now have what may be the worst seat on the plane (and there's WiFi access, but if I can't open the computer, I can't post). So if there are no posts for the rest of the day, you should all spit in the air and say "בשביל זה יש הסתדרות" ("for this the Histadrut exists").

The tweet at the top of this post shows 'Palestinians' from the 'Palestinian Authority' mourning the death of child murdering terrorist Samir al-Kuntar, who met his maker and got his 72 cows on Saturday. You will note that they are not all Muslims either....

So why does Kuntar matter? Because he's an inspiration to the 'Palestinians.'
By the way, that did not happen in the 'West Bank,' but rather in Abu Dis, an 'east' Jerusalem neighborhood that is literally a stone's throw away from the Hebrew University's Mount Scopus campus.

But it's both Hamas AND the 'Palestinian Authority.' Kuntar is an inspiration to rejectionists everywhere.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Dan Kelso said...

Great article below by showing the evil Monster Samir Kuntar is.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/2003/05/18/the-world-should-know-what-he-did-to-my-family/0da7cca5-fd96-4412-82a6-957df703ca3d/
The World Should Know What He Did to My Family
By Smadar Haran Kaiser
May 18, 2003

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google