Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

'Freedom of worship' on the Temple Mount (video)

Moadim l'Simcha (Happy Holidays).

I have written many times on this blog that I do not ascend the Temple Mount because my rabbis here in Israel have ruled that it is forbidden to do so until there is a sacrificed red heifer's ashes that can make us pure from the impurity of coming into contact with the dead (yes, that's the reason).

However, others do ascend to certain parts of the Mount, and this morning, two Jews had the audacity to prostrate themselves before God on the Mount in order to fulfill the command to bow before God on the Temple grounds on the three holidays (Pesach, Shavuot and Succot). Watch what happens.

Let's go to the videotape.




Can you imagine any other country in the world where everyone but the majority would have freedom of worship?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger free` said...

Seeing this made me so angry. First I was angry at the muslims, then I realized Israel is most to blame, because the governments policies created this craziness.
I hope in the future more Jews disregard the state of Israels laws and worship at the Temple. The only way to get this to change is by creating more and more disturbances of this nature.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger NancyB said...

I find this so disturbing and disgusting. I don't know what the answer is but something must change. This is absolutely upside down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google